If you are looking for inspiration, where to go in Trenčín, what to see, do or taste, visit our Tourist Office (Kultúrno-informačné centrum). We will gladly provide you with all necessary information. You can also buy original and traditional souvenirs there, or relax for a moment. We also have a wi-fi connection and if you have backpacks, you can keep it for several hours in our office. The tourist office is situated right in the city center, in the middle of the square (Mierové námestie), close to the stage.
We are opened:
- 1 May – 30 September: Monday – Friday, 8.00 – 18.00, Saturday 8.00 – 16.00,
- 1 October – 30 April: Monday – Friday, 8.00 – 17.00.
Tourist Office is a member of Association of information centres of Slovakia.
Tourist Office provides following services for free:
- information about tourist attractions and sights,
- cultural, social and sport events, leisure time activities,
- sports and recreation,
- accommodation and transportation,
- cycling and hiking trails in the region,
- information about selected important institutions and offices,
- tourism services.
Our office also provide several paid services:
- souvenirs, tourist guides, maps, books, postcards,
- tickets pre-sale for cultural and social events,
- tickets sale for coaches (within Slovakia and also abroad) – via AMS booking system,
- city tower sightseeing,
- operation of telescope at Trenčín Castle.