Plague Pillar (Morový stĺp)

The pillar was built in 1712 in the center of the square to commemorate a plague that hit Trenčín in 1710. Vienna stone-cutting masters that were working on the restoration of the Piarist Church at the time, created the pillar after the initiative of hereditary Lord of District, earl Mikuláš Ileszhazi.


Pošlite tip na tento článok svojim priateľom!